I know it been almost half a year since hearing from me. I "took the summer off" since I had my oldest kids home for the summer. The problem with that was this: I stopped exercising, and ate junk food and large portions. Should I have done it? No! Will I do it again? Honestly - Yes, hopefully for not as long or eating as much. :) I enjoyed the time with my kids however I need to be better at portion control and restraint.
Taking the time "off" has had definite effects. I am sad to announce that after recommitting to myself and my health I weighed in. I am now only 1 pound away from my heaviest weight since moving to back to Minnesota. Ohh well. Just gives me an additional kick to get moving.
Will be starting slow with the exercise as I am still recovering from surgery, but will be doing all I can. I will be weighing in every week so we'll see how it goes!
My back to it weigh in results:
NOW OFF TO WORK OUT!

No comments:
Post a Comment