Monday, March 17, 2014

Temporary Personal Leave & 10 Week Challenge

I am taking a temporary leave from "dieting".  However this does NOT mean that I am going to stop eating healthy or stop exercising.  I will keep you posted with my progress and what I am doing.

In fact I am beginning a 10 week challenge for my ladies at Curves.  I will post everything here on so you can join in too.  There is a point system attached to the weekly challenges for accountability.  If I get enough people outside of Curves wanting to participate I will figure out rewards for your hard work!


This Challenge starts Next Week --- March 24th.  

If you want to participate fill out the contact form on right.


I have pulled quite a bit of information from other sites and sources and will try to cite everyone so they get their due credit.  If I happen to forget someone please do not hesitate to ask or inform me.  There is no intention of stealing others awesome ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment