Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday May 9th

So you might be wondering how I am doing this week?  

Sunday started my week out great as I said with my squats done & having my Yoga time! :)  

Monday however did not return the favor, Ended taking my baby girl to the doctor first thing in the morning taking up my Curves time, but hey our children's health comes first.  I did get to do my 80 squats later that night when I got the kiddos to sleep.  Wish I would've stretched after though.  

I woke up Tuesday completely sore and at first thought -- "Wow, I must have over done it with the squats right before bed, glad today is my rest day" and reminded me to stretch after Wed'sUnfortunately it wasn't just the squats and shortly discovered I had come down with the nasty head cold/flu (the docs not quite sure) with full body aches & miagraines included.  So I ended up getting a sub to teach my Zumba class and got busy sleeping and slamming water to keep hydrated.  

Wed came and I didn't feel much better until about 4pm.  But still not quite ready to do the squats --- :(

Today ---  Woke up and did my 100 squats, had a break while I worked & did a Mary Kay class.  After that I ran (as my husband says - he can't keep up) after a lawn mower, mowing 4 different lawns in 3 hours.  If that wasn't enough I am just about to do another 105 squats so I can be all caught up. Yes, I'll remember to stretch!!

I let you all know if my legs feel like jello in the morning - LOL      

No comments:

Post a Comment