I almost feel like a cheater. This week I have been covering some hours at Curves while my mom is on vacation. It has made it a lot easier to already be here. I got 2 circuit workouts plus Zumba in on Tuesday, Zumba yesturday & 2 workouts in today!! I am feeling great!.
I don't know how I'm going to keep this momentum going next week when My schedule changes. I may just have to go out with the hubby and chase after the lawn mower one or two days.
As for my squat Challenge today is day 25 - 220 squats and my legs are burning. I have found that lots of water after the squats makes it feel better faster. Good news is that I have increased my intensity and reps on the following Curves machines: Leg Press, Leg lift & my nemesis the squat machine. At least my legs will be swimsuit ready. :)
Have a great Memorial Weekend!!!
And remember THE ONLY WORKOUT YOU'LL REGRET IS THE ONE YOU DON'T DO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment